Join the height of celebration in Seattle
For the first time ever, the T-Mobile New Year’s at the Needle party spans two floors and includes a 30 minute musically choreographed light show originating from the newly-transformed Space Needle. Taste, toast, and dance the night away while enjoying floor-to-forever views on The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor. Lean out over the city lights with tilting glass walls 520 feet above ground.
December 31, 2018 | 9PM – 1AM
- Dance with legendary DJ Marco Collins on the upper level
- Chill at the Absolut ice bar (no host)
- Relax on the Loupe with the Kate Voss Trio
- Enjoy appetizers, desserts, two hosted drinks and a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight
- Toast 2019 as Seattle’s most iconic fireworks and light display dazzles all around