Today's Clown of the Sound goes to 48 year old Cesar Schmitz of Brazil who accidentally blew up his lawn trying to get rid of cockroaches! His wife, understandably, said he needed to do something about the roach problem. So Cesar went out back and found a hole in his lawn that was what he believed a hole the roaches were using and a hole that led to a huge roach nest underneath his lawn. This man poured gasoline into this hole and threw a match in it!! I'm sure that yes, the roaches are gone, but so is his backyard! The entire thing just crumbled! Is that not common sense to NOT do?!! lol the fact that this was caught on video..100x better. lol!
Content Goes Here