We know there are plenty of fur babies who love to get out and play in the snow too! Here are a few tips to help protect them while they are out enjoying this winter weather..
- Bring towels on walks! Wet bellies & legs could rapidly drop their body temps.
- Keep them hydrated with plenty of water.
- Buy them a coat!
- Check paws & toes. Use a pet protection wax if needed to prevent cracked paws.
- Or get some cute dog boots! :)
- Cut back on baths, their skin could get dry too in the winter.
- Don't leave them in the car! It can turn into a freezer quickly in these conditions.
- Beware of antifreeze! Dogs can be curious & lick up/eat anything, make sure it's nothing poisonous!