Last night Chris Pratt was the recipient of the Generation Award at the MTV Movie & TV Awards and he was the highlight of the night with his nine awesome rules for the next generation to follow to succeed in life.
I'll admit that Chris Pratt is my man-crush and his speech will make you fall even more in love with him. Check it out below.
If you want the rules typed out so that you can use them for your #MotivationMonday posts then check them out below. Honestly though can Chris Pratt get even more awesome/
- "Breathe. If you don't, you'll suffocate."
- "You have a soul, be careful with it."
- "Don't be a turd. If you're strong, be a protector, and if you're smart, be a humble influencer..."
- "When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger. They won't even know they're eating the medicine."
- "Doesn't matter what it is. Earn it..."
- "God is real, God loves you, God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do."
- "If you have to poop at a party but you're embarrassed because you're gonna stink up the bathroom, just do what I do and lock the door, sit down, get all the pee out first..."
- "Learn to pray. It's easy and it's so good for your soul."
- "Nobody is perfect. People are gonna tell you you're perfect just the way you are, you're not! You are imperfect, you always will be, but there is a powerful force that designed you that way.