Multiple Sources tell Chicago's ABC 7 Jussie Smollet attack was staged!

Chicago police confirmed on Thursday that detectives have been speaking to two persons of interest about the alleged attack on "Empire" start Jussie Smollett. Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that Smollet and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off "Empire."

Another source told ABC7 that Smollet failed to appear for an interview with police earlier Thursday.

One of the two persons of interest has previously appeared on "Empire."

More details: abc7chicago.com

 
 
 

title

Content Goes Here