Beyoncé not only became the first black woman to headline Coachella but she totally shut all of Coachella down with her nearly TWO HOUR SET!!
During her 26-song set, which you can see below, Queen B brought out all the big guns by having her sister Solange and her husband Jay-Z come out to perform with her. However, that wasn't everything Beyoncé had because she reunited Destiny's Child on stage!!
You can check out the highlights of Beyoncé's set below which are all taken from the perspective of people in the crowd so you can get the entire feel everyone else at Coachella had when Beyoncé shut it down!
Also here is the ENTIRE setlist Beyoncé performed, which we think was totally worth her 10 hour days of practice:
- Crazy in Love
- Sorry / Me, Myself and I / Kitty Kat
- Bow Down / I Been on
- Drunk in Love
- Top Off
- Don’t Hurt Yourself
- I Care
- Mi Gente
- Baby Boy / You Don’t Love Me
- Hold Up / Countdown
- Check on It
- Déjà Vu (with Jay-Z)
- Run the World (Girls)
- Lose My Breath (with Destiny’s Child)
- Say My Name (with Destiny’s Child)
- Soldier (with Destiny’s Child)
- Get Me Bodied (with Solange Knowles)
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
- Love on Top